the eyewitness account of Operation Redwing and the lost heroes of SEAL Team 10
2. Baby Seals...and big ole gators
3. A school for warriors
4. Welcome to Hell, Gentlemen
5. Like the remnants of a ravaged army
6. 'Bye, Dudes, give 'em hell
7. An avalanche of gunfire
8. The final battle for Murphy's Ridge
9. Blown-up, shot, and presumed dead
10. An American fugitive cornered by the Taliban
11. Reports of my death greatly exaggerated
12. "Two-two-eight! It's two-tow-eight!"
Epilogue : Lone star
Afterword / Patrick Robinson
6 53 57 60 61 62 71 73 74 76 79 80 172 173 203
AgeAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
Lone Survivor: A conversation from the Hero Summit
A conversation with director Peter Berg, retired Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, and actor Taylor Kitsch of Lone Survivor about the clashing definitions and manifestations of heroism and courage at the heart of this riveting, harrowing story.