Money, and the Law of Attraction
Series that include this title
[learning to attract wealth, health, and happiness]
Subtitle from container.
"The original dialogues between Abraham and Jerry Hicks"--Container.
"CDs #1 through #7 are aprrox. 50 to 55 mins. long; CD #8 is approx. 75 mins. long"--Container insert.
2. Preface by Jerry Hicks
3. Part I: Pivoting and the book of positive aspects
4. Does life sometimes seem to be unfair?
5. Is "doing your best" still not enough?
6. Whatever I can desire, I can achieve
7. To achieve success is my natural birthright
8. Money is not the root of evil or of happiness
9. I am the attractor of my every experience
10. I knew of the consistency of the law of attraction
11. What do we mean by vibration?
12. Whenever I feel abundant, abundance finds me
13. Rather than by default, live life deliberately
14. Tell the story you want to experience
15. Every subject is really two subjects
16. What is the story I'm now telling?
17. The pivoting process can reorient my life
18. I am the creator of my life experience
19. Aligned thoughts are thoughts that feel good
20. Seeing my world through the eyes of source
21. I can deliberately choose to feel better
22. Could illness be caused by negative emotion?
23. Pivot from feeling bad to feeling good.
CD #2. 1. Am I in harmony with my desire?
2. What do I want, and why?
3. I can feel better right now
4. Attention to unwanted attracts more unwanted
5. Am I focused upon the wanted or the unwanted?
6. Focus on the solution, not the problem
7. What I do want is to feel good
8. Whenever I'm feeling bad, I'm attracting unwanted
9. My thoughts dovetail into stronger matching thoughts
10. Creating a book of positive aspects
11. The law of attraction adds power to thoughts
12. I'll begin my day with good-feeling thoughts
13. Sleep time is realignment-or-energies time
14. An example of a positive aspects bedtime process
15. An example of a positive aspects morning process
16. I know how I want to feel
17. Nothing is more important than feeling good
18. It gets better the better it gets
19. My universe is positively and negatively balanced
20. My universe responds to my attention to
21. Decisions to feel good attract good feelings.
CD #3. 1. How can I not feel their pain?
2. My sympathy is of no value to anyone?
3. To not hurt when they feel hurt?
4. I am not responsible for others' creations
5. Listen for guidance, or reach for good feelings?
6. What if I played the what-if? game?
7. Part II: Attracting money and manifesting abundance
8. Lackful action doesn't pay off
9. First I'll find vibrational balance
10. Neither money nor poverty makes joy
11. I am here as a joyful creator
12. The power of vibrationally spending vibrational money
13. Needing money won't attract it
14. What if a "poor" one doesn't feel poor?
15. What is my "financial abundance" story?
16. What if the poor criticize the rich?
17. What if our money loses value?
18. To reverse a downward spiral?
19. A war against war is war.
CD #4. 1.Can we succeed without talent?
2. Can we get something without giving?
3. They want to win the lottery fortune
4. Living abundantly is not "magic"
5. Trading freedom for money?
6. Feeling negative with respect to dollars or cancer?
7. He didn't struggle for money?
8. Is spending money comfortable?
9. How to change my point of attraction?
10. My standards are mine to set
11. Does "saving for security" work?
12. Telling a new story about abundance, money, and financial well-being
13. An example of my "old" story about money
14. An example of my "new" story about money
15. Part III: Maintaining my physical well-being
16. My thoughts create my physical experience
17. Complaining about complaining is also complaining
18. I can feel good in my body
19. Words do not teach, but life experience does
20. The law of attraction expands my every thought
21. 15 minutes to my intentional well-being
22. I am not bound by others' beliefs
23. There is time enough to accomplish it
24. Why do I want perfect bodily conditions?
25. I can trust my eternal inner being.
CD #5. 1. What is the role of thought in traumatic injuries
2. Could a congenital illness be vibrationally resolved
3. Major diseases come and go, but why?
4. I've witnesses my body heal itself naturally
5. By attention to wellness, I'll maintain wellness?
6. When inspired to visit a medical doctor?
7. Euphoria in the jaws of a lion?
8. How could someone feeling pain focus elsewhere?
9. My natural state is one of well-being
10. but could a baby's thoughts attract disease?
11. Why have some been born with illnesses?
12. Let's discuss the concept of "incurable" diseases
13. Focus on fun to regain one's health?
14. Did ignoring the illness resolve the illness?
15. What's the effect of vaccines on diseases?
16. What about medical doctors, faith healers, and witch doctors?
17. Your physician as a means to well-being
18. What can I do to help them?
19. But what if they're in a coma?
20. Could I inherit my grandmother's illness?
21. What is the media's role in epidemics?
22. Catch uncomfortable sensations while they're small?
23. Are arthritis and Alzheimer's disease somehow resolvable?
24. Are exercise and nutrition a health factor?
25. What if a healthy person feels mostly tired?
26. What is the chief cause of illness?
27. An example of my "old" story about my physical well-being
28. An example of my "new" story about my physical well-being.
CD #6. 1. Part IV: Perspectives of health, weight, and mind
2. I want to enjoy a healthy body
3. I want to balance my desires and experiences
4. I needn't compare my body to others
5. What if I saw myself as perfect?
6. Pushing against unwanted attracts more of unwanted
7. My attention to lack attracts more lack
8. Planting fear seeds does grow more fear
9. Must attention to illness attract illness?
10. Is my attention predominantly focused on well-being?
11. Others' physical evidence needn't be my experience
12. How can I influence all toward maintaining health?
13. I'll relax and sleep myself into well-being
14. Do negative emotions indicate unhealthy thoughts?
15. To what degree can I control my body?
16. Can we consciously grow new muscle and bone?
17. What about when one's desire overrules one's belief?
18. But what if I believe in dangerous germs?
19. I am guided toward what i do like
20. First, I must be willing to please myself
21. Is there an appropriate time to die?
22. Are all deaths a form of suicide?
23. A process to manage one's body weight?
24. Regarding food, can I follow my bliss?
25. What are my beliefs about food?
26. Opinions of others about my body are insignificant
27. An example of my "old" story about my body
28. An example of my "new" story about my body.
CD #7. 1. Part V: Careers, as profitable sources of pleasure
2. My first steps in career choice?
3. "What do you do for a living?"
4. The law of attraction, and career?
5. Filling my void through service?
6. Will my success uplift others?
7. I want freedom, growth, and joy
8. I want my life to feel good
9. I create my own joyous career
10. Is it immoral to get without giving?
11. Welcome to planet Earth
12. Most important is feeling good
13. What is holding back my career?
14. I'll seek reasons to feel good
15. Do I want to, or do I have to?
16. What if my pleasure attracts money?
17. I want my work to feel free
18. What are its positive aspects?
19. My time at work is perceptual
20. Should I try to work harder?
21. An example of my "old" story about my career
22. An example of my "new" story about my career
23. Time to tell a new story
About the authors.
CD #8. Transcript of Abraham live: a law of attraction workshop. 1. You're vibrating source energy
2. All was vibrational thought
3. Living a vibrational match?
4. What does your story indicate?
5. The vibrational essence of money?
6. My story of financial success
7. Boston workshop closing.
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.